Phoenix White - Feng Dan Bai
This herbaceous tree peony selection has white single form flowers, 8 inches in size, with dark glossy leaves and a sweet fragrance. Blooms face upwards, floating like silk on top of the leaves. This herbaceous peony plant is very productive with a vigorous, spreading growth habit. Some peony flowers will have the slightest pink tone when it first open, fading quickly to pure white.
Herbaceous tree peony is easy growing and pets free. Herbaceous peony suited for cutting flowers, because of its brilliant color, big flowers, strong stalk and kinds of flower types. It is not only a good decoration in your home, but also a good performer in your garden. Get your own special herbaceous peony via China-Plants.com !
Pink Plate Hold Bead - Fen Pan Cang Zhu
Fen Pan Cang Zhu has characteristics as follows:
1. pink bloom
2. resembling the chrysanthemum
3.16cm×8 cm corolla, peachy buds
4. slightly crapy outer petals and crapy inner petals
This is a good choice to make herbaceous peony cutting flower. You can also choose other colorful herbaceous peonies. I think putting kinds of herbaceous peonies together will make a wonderful visual impact. More nice herbaceous peonies on China-Plants.com !
Long Stem Red - Gao Gan Hong
This purple herbaceous peony likes illuminated purple pearl, which will satisfy your flower dream completely. Herbaceous peonies are very hardy, drought tolerant, disease resistant perennials.
My 150 plus peony plants produce an amazing display in the peak season in Zhongchuan Peony Nursery. And customers are encouraged to visit my nursery; all of them are absolutely stunned by the beauty of peonies.
1. Bare-root peonies should only be planted in the fall as this coincides with the time that their tubers develop most of their feeder roots.
2. Container grown peonies can be planted any time spring through fall.
3. Herbaceous peony dies back in winter and should have their foliage cleaned away in autumn.
4. Tree peonies drop their leaves but retain their woody structure. Do not cut down your tree peonies.